Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Update.. Reefer madness and cork on the mainline!!!

I know, about time I updated. Well, with my work schedule and other things going on, it's been tough to get anything done. It's also the time of the year when I start woodworking again as well. So, without further ado, on with the update...

Picked up two of BLMA's killer reefers. Train Shack in North Hollywood had several when I was in the area, so I couldn't help it. These are nice. They'll get full weathering and graffiti shortly, but I had to run them. Luckly, the GEHAMS club was having a run this weekend.







I also got the cork down on the upper deck. Next is the track and wiring. Then I'll figure out what I want to do with the industries. As it is right now, I'm leaning to maybe 4-7 various industries. After the trip up north, I'm also going to model more of the NorCal-Oregon area.







I should have it running this week, if I'm lucky.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: