Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Okay, layout update....

So here's some shots of the layout. Were starting from the west end to the east end.



This the west end helix. I'm using 2 turns to get the main up to where it needs to be. The reason for the riders being so long is for the climb for the branch line.





This is the bulk of the layout. Stqging is in, but wiring is currently under way. That should be finished by the time you read this. So far, nothing has had a problem.



The east end climb. I planned for trains with 3 engines on the point, or 2 and a rear end helper. Looks like I managed to get that to work without too much heatburn. 3 UP Aces with 26 cars look good too!

Tomrrow, I should start working my way across the upper level and finish the mainline.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: