Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

That thing needs more power!

 I'm off the modules for a few days. Last couple of weekends have been busy so no time. When I pulled everything out of my boxes, I realized I had zip for HOn30 power. So, time to rectify that oversite. 


Building out a pair of boxcab locos on Bachmann MDT chassis. I have a few of these chassis layout around, so I'll probably do a few other locos. Since I don't have a need for bigger power yet, I figured I'd get the yard oxen built first. (Oxen are always pair together. These guys are Frick and Frack.) 

Stryene is a main material. The grey parts are Cannon & Co details. I need some more of them for other parts of the build. The units will be drawbared and electrically tied together with DCC and lights. I don't think I'll do sound. That's still up in the air. 

More to come! 

No comments: