Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Benchwork!!

Well, progress was made this weekend. I installed the benchwork for the Puerto Cortes and part of Santa Barbara!!

Here's a shot in the "paint it before installing it" mode... It's made of 3/4" plywood, ripped down on my table saw.


Here it is installed...


Your looking into the room with the port on the right. I need to assemble the other two sections and then I can start installing sub roadbed and maybe we'll get some track done!!!

I will admit, a moment came over me to just build an N scale layout instead. I do have alot of that, but I'm going to continue with the HOn30..

Also, got the rivet decals in the mail last week and installed them on the tank car. Now I just need to paint the tank and we should be good...


I'm not committed to anything the next 2 weeks, so I plan to get more done on the layout..

No comments: